Web hosting: Change the owner of a generic top-level domain (.com .net .org .info .biz.....)
This guide explains how to change the owner of a generic top-level domain name (.com .net .org. .info .biz) at OVH
How to change owner
Log in to the control panel
Select domain name
Change the owner
- Your email: Enter your email address if you want to stay up to date with the progress of the procedure.
- Your NIC handle (old owner): Enter the OVH NIC handle for the domain name admin.
- NIC handle (new owner): Enter the OVH NIC handle for the future owner.
You should then email your file (the PDF document that is generated by pressing the "OK" button), as well as the supporting documents that are requested, to customer support.
- The average processing time per file is two working days after receipt of the documentation.
* It will soon be possible to modify the owner directly from the customer account. In the meantime, you can send us your file by email.
Please note: When changing owner, the domain name will be blocked for 60 days and cannot be transferred.