This extension is reserved for medical doctors, SEL, SELARL, and SCP companies and those exercising the profession (the following are therefore excluded: SCM, SEP and EPFC).
The rules of the domain name charter detailed below, which are specific to this extension, must be respected:
- The domain owner must provide their RPPS number.
- The domain name must not include pseudonyms or locations.
- The domain name must be in the form of name-first name-speciality.medecin.fr, companyname-sel.medecin.fr, companyname-selarl.medecin.fr or companyname-scp.medecin.fr.
- Prior to registration, the owner must sign and send the Quality Charter to their regional Conseil Départemental de l'Ordre des Médecins (the governing body of doctors in France).
- The domain name must be authorised by the Conseil Départemental de l'Ordre des Médecins.
Contact: the Conseil Départemental de l'Ordre des Médecins website.
More information: charter to download
You can renew on ovh.com or in the
via the "my products" section.
If the domain name is not renewed in time, it will go into the redemption period.
During this time, the owner will be able to reactivate it
directly on this page.
Once the redemption period has expired, the domain name will be definitely deleted and will be available for purchase again.
If you have automatic renewal, your domain will be automatically renewed before the expiry date. You will have the option of cancelling your automatic renewal two months before your domain name expires.
Warning emails 60, 30, 15, 7 and 3 days before the expiry date:
Email the day of expiration for notification of suspension of a domain name.
Email following the Redemption Grace Period for notification of deletion of domain name.
To transfer your domain name at OVH.com, you must contact your registrar in order to get the authentication code and unlock your domain.
You should then go directly to this page to complete the transfer.