Our data centers
The OVH data centres around the world.
Maximum physical security
- OVH data centers are strictly for our own usage - servers can only be physically accessed by authorized employees
- Access restricted by security badge control system, video surveillance and security personnel 24/7 on-site
- Rooms fitted with smoke detection systems
- Technicians on site 24/7
Find out more about security
High availability infrastructure
Compliance with international standards
- OVH is certified ISO 27001:2005 for providing and operating dedicated cloud computing infrastructures
- OVH is based on the ISO 27002 and ISO 27005 security management and risk assessment norms and associated processes
- OVH has obtained SOC 1 and 2 type II certifications for 3 data centres in France and 1 in Canada, proof of how secure its Private Cloud solution is.
The OVH expertise certified
Record ecological achievements
- 98% of OVH hosting rooms are free from air conditioning
- The Water cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed
- Air-cooling evacuates the remaining 30%
- Energy costs halved
- PUE below 1.2 constantly reducing our data center energy consumption.
Protecting the environment at OVH
Continuous research, development and innovation
- OVH has been designing and building its own datacenters since 2003.
- Continuous R&D to simplify server installation and maintenance, and to enable rapid interventions - no dropped ceilings, tailor-made racks…
- Continuous innovation especially to improve cooling and ventilation techniques: design and deployment of in-house water cooling and air cooling systems
- High-end equipment upgraded and replaced regularly
Carefully selected locations
- OVH has data centers offering similar services with a minimum geographical distance of 200km between them to ensure redundancy and continuity of service
- Ideal for BCP/DRP
- The OVH data centers are located outside areas subject to the Patriot Act.