Customers benefit from higher network performance and increased workload mobility through OVH’s global network
vCloud Air is now vCloud Air powered by OVH.
OVH has acquired vCloud Air’s business from VMware, including data centers, customer operations, and an enterprise-ready support team. OVH will continue to partner with VMware on go-to-market and customer support around the three proven vCloud Air use cases: data center extension, data center consolidation, and data center recovery.
OVH is proud to welcome the sales, support, account management, and infrastructure operations teams from vCloud Air to the OVH family. Since these teams remain with the business, vCloud Air customers will have a seamless transition to OVH.
• More choices in global data centers
• Increased workload mobility
• Expanded, high-capacity global network
• Innovative IaaS technology
• Enhanced product solutions and options
• Premium security protection
• Continued high-touch customer service