Discover OVH Australia
Australia, a growing market!
Starting now, OVH is right there to help you seize these new opportunities! Discover our exclusive introductory offer in Sydney.
Your dedicated server in Sydney
available in 120s
Choose the server's disk
Choose the traffic option
(1) Transfer reduced to 10 Mbps from 3 TB/month.
(2) The average usage over the last 24 hours cannot exceed 100 Mbps.
Services included with your server
Each server comes with one IPv4 address. You can add up to 16 IPs to your server.
OVH also offers you the unique advantage of a powerful anti-DDos protection on all its solutions.
90 ready-to-use distributions
Get 90 preinstalled distributions. All references available on the market, from Linux to Windows via Plesk or Vmware (excluding software publisher licences).
Innovation focused on the design of dedicated servers with a joint development program with Intel and Cisco.
Local specialists to assist you in your projects. OVH also provides international support.
Consult https://ca.api.ovh.com and get all the administrative and service management features available in command lines.
Why you should choose OVH
Enjoy our global network
Take advantage of the OVH network and anti-DDoS all the way across the world. Our Sydney datacentre is interconnected towards the USA (LA) and soon towards Asia (SIN) to provide you with even more security.
Equipped with the latest technologies
OVH lets you enjoy the latest Intel technology with the E3-1245v5 processor. At 4c/8t @3.5 GHz, it uses the Intel HG Graphics P530 GPU.
Included with your server
- Each server comes with one IPv4 address (purchase up to 16 additional IPs for only a small setup fee per IP).
- Free anti-DDoS Pro
- 3 Tb bandwidth/month included, with unlimited 100 Mbps option
- vRack not included
- 90 operating systems available for installation via the Control Panel
See the list of compatible operating systems
- Control Panel
- Root access to the server
- Access via the KVM/IP graphic console