Your Dedicated Cloud infrastructure
Create unlimited VMs inside the VMware® vSphere hypervisor.
You can resize your infrastructure at any time by adding or deleting resources
vSphere + Hosts
On-demand, automatic, all included
- On-demand resources
- Hourly or monthly billing
- Your additional resources delivered in 5 min.
- Automated deployment
- Customer support 24/7/365
- Mono or Multi Datacenter
- Enterprise Plus Licence included
- Guaranteed 1,5 Gbps bandwidth
- Unlimited traffic
- 2,000 pre-configured VxLANs
- Hardware 100% managé par OVH
- Secured web access to your vSphere
Our "Best Seller" configurations
These starter packs have the most frequently ordered configurations of "hosts + storage + options"
They are flexible and can be modified as you want.
Pack M / NSX
With this code: NSX3M
Pack L+ / 1.2 TB / vROps
* Normal price applies from January 1st, 2017. While stocks last. Discount only valid on the pack mentioned.
Discover the OVH Academy
Choose your starter pack
You can order your pack and all its possible additional resources in the datacentre of your choice. OVH then provides your fully dedicated servers (hosts) and disk racks (datastores), automatically configured in High Availability inside the VMware environment. It's up to you to activate NSX (optional if not part of the pack) during the initial order or after delivery.
Create your VMs in vSphere
30 minutes* later, you will receive your Login and Password to access the vSphere interface and create your VMs to manage your cloud. Take advantage of NSX (SDN) to quickly deploy your security policy and components such as firewall, load balancer, etc.. in a few minutes, directly inside vSphere!
Add additional resources
Depending on your needs, you can resize your infrastructure with:
- Additional resources (host, datastores)
- Additional options: NSX, vROps, Veeam Backup, IP,..)
* Average delivery time
Private Cloud: your business booster
"The part of our sales
coming from the Private Cloud
has increased by 400%
in two years."
Xavier Tilloles, Manager of the IT engineering department .
Do you need assistance?
Call us at 1-855-684-5463 *
*Local call rates apply.