Get it for of your domain name in .chirurgiens-dentistes.fr
Applications for this domain name are reserved for dental surgeons, SELARL (limited liability companies) SCP companies (Professional partnerships) and any other company exercising the profession (SCM, SEP and EPFCs are therefore excluded).
The rules of the domain name charter detailed below, which are specific to this extension, must be respected:
- The domain name owner must be a registered dental surgeon.
- The owner must provide their INSEE directory credentials, or their RPPS number (their number in the Collective Database of Health Professionals) this is published on the owner's latest subscription fee request.
- The domain name must not include pseudonyms or locations.
- The domain name must be in the following form dr-name-freefield.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr, doctor-name-freefield.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr, name-freefield.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr, scp-companyname.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr or selarl-companyname.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr.
- For dr-name-firstname.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr type names, only one practitioner name is allowed, a group of names is not allowed.
- Prior to registration, the owner must sign and send the Quality Charter to their regional Conseil Départemental de l'Ordre des Médecins (the governing body of doctors in France).
- The domain name must be authorised by the Ordre National des Chirurgiens-Dentistes (the General Dental Council).
Contact: the Ordre National des Chirurgiens-Dentistes website
Renewal of your domain name in .chirurgiens-dentistes.fr
You can renew on ovh.com or in the
via the "my products" section.
If the domain name is not renewed in time, it will go into the redemption period.
During this time, the owner will be able to reactivate it
directly on this page.
Once the redemption period has expired, the domain name will be definitely deleted and will be available for purchase again.
If you have automatic renewal, your domain will be automatically renewed before the expiry date. You will have the option of cancelling your automatic renewal two months before your domain name expires.
Warning emails 60, 30, 15, 7 and 3 days before the expiry date:
Email the day of expiration for notification of suspension of a domain name.
Email following the Redemption Grace Period for notification of deletion of domain name.