Discover a wide range of powerful hardware configurations hosted in the Singapore datacenter
Public Cloud Infrastructure
Coming early 2019..
On-demand Cloud servers and Cloud storage are landing soon in Singapore with a new region opening in early 2019.
Discover the upcoming virtual servers - including cheap sandboxes - as part of our Public Cloud offering.
Dedicated Servers in Singapore
From hosting to gaming, we offer a wide range of powerful Dedicated Servers hosted in the Singapore datacenter. Your Singaporean server rental includes, at no extra cost:
- a large data allowance (only uploads are counted towards your quota)
- a DDoS protection (Distributed Denial of Service)
- a 500 GB backup storage (in our Canadian Datacenter)
|Range/Ref.||CPU||RAM||Disks||Data (Up/Down)||Bandwidth (guaranteed)||Private Network (vRack)||Stock*|
|SP-32-S||E3-1245v5||32GB||2x2TB or 2x480GB SSD||5TB / Unmetered||250 Mbps||Yes||Available||BUY-NOW|
|SP-64-APAC||E3-1245v5||64GB||2x2TB or 2x450GB NVMe or 2x1.2TB NVMe||10TB / Unmetered||250 Mbps||Yes||Available||BUY NOW|
|MG-256||E5-2640v4||256GB||up to 3x4TB + 2x480GB SSD or 2x1.2TB NVMe||10TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Early 2019||Register your Interest|
|GAME-32||i7-6700K||32GB||2x480GB SSD + 1x4TB||5 TB/ Unmetered||250 Mbps||No||Available||BUY NOW|
|GAME-64||i7-7700K||64GB||2x450GB NVMe + 1x4TB||10TB/ Unmetered||250 Mbps||No||Available||BUY NOW|
|EG-32||E3-1270v6||32GB||2x4TB or 2x450GB NVMe or 2x1.2TB NVMe||10TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Available||BUY NOW|
|HOST-64H||D-1541||64GB||2x2TB and/or 2x480GB NVMe||10TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Limited||Check availability|
|HOST-128H||D-1541||128GB||2x2TB and/or 2x480GB NVMe||10TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Limited||Check availability|
|FS-48T-L||E5-2620v4||64GB||12x4TB SAS (SoftRAID)||10TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Early 2019||Register your Interest|
|FS-48T-H||E5-2620v4||64GB||HardRAID 12x4TB SAS||10TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Early 2019||Register your Interest|
|FS-72T||E5-2620v4||64GB||HardRAID 12x6TB SAS||10TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Early 2019||Register your Interest|
|Mini HG||E5-2630v3||up to 256 GB||up to 4 disks among: 4TB SAS, 6TB SAS, 480GB SSD or 960GB SSD - Soft or HardRAID||20TB/ Unmetered||500 Mbps||Yes||Early 2019||Register your Interest|
Public Cloud in Singapore
A new public cloud region will open in Singapore in early 2019.
OVH combines the best virtualization technology with its hardware and network expertise to provide you with a cloud adapted to every user — and guaranteed resources (CPU, RAM, and bandwidth). Based on OpenStack open-source software, the OVH Public Cloud is distinguished by its features: extreme performance, portability, and flexibility. You can access your cloud via an intuitive customer interface or API.
What makes OVH stand out in Singapore's cloud market?
- Super fast delivery: Thanks to our automated processes, your dedicated server in Singapore could be provisioned in as little as 120 seconds!
- Latest hardware: OVH’s unique partnership with Intel® means our servers are equipped with the latest technology, to guarantee the best performance. From Intel® Xeon processors to a choice of SATA, SSD and NVMe disks.
- Unique network technology: Our award-winning vRack (virtual rack) lets you connect your OVH solutions across secure, private networks.
- Competitive pricing: Our powerful anti-DDoS technology is included as a standard in the price of your server. We also include a traffic quota of up to 20 TB at no extra cost and we do not charge any setup fees.
Why choose OVH?
Local specialists to assist you in your projects. OVH also provides international support.
All OVH's services include powerful anti-DDoS protection by default. Anti-DDoS game is also included, specifically designed for game servers.
Discover OVH anti-DDoS
From Linux to Windows via Plesk or VMware, OVH provides over 90 ready-to-use distributions, excluding software publisher licences.
OVH works with the best CPU, GPU, RAM and SSD manufacturers to deliver cutting-edge servers.
OVH API is a web service allowing you to buy, manage, upgrade and configure your services without using the graphical customer interface. Explore OVH products API & functions