Secure your network with a Cisco ASA firewall!
The Cisco ASA firewall ensures maximum protection, thanks to its many features:
- Application inspection: application control, voice support for voice and video protocols;
- Security breach prevention: real-time protection against attacks from DOS applications, detection and filtering of network activity from worms and viruses, spyware, adware and malware detection;
- IPCom security: advanced inspection of voice protocols and specific IP signatures;
- Manage up to 450 Mbps of traffic (via ASA5520)
- Enable or disable your firewall directly from your customer control panel.
- Transparent mode only ("routed" mode not available)
How it works
With the Cisco ASA firewall, you get a physical firewall dedicated to the protection of your server.
We deploy and activate this equipment for you. More powerful than a software firewall, the Cisco ASA cannot be disabled by human error or malware.
In addition, protection remains active regardless of the level of resources available on your dedicated server.
Order a Cisco ASA firewall
"Professional use" option must be activated on your server to be able to benefit from this product. (You can only have an USA ARIN IP with a /32 block)
|Model||Cisco ASA 5505||Cisco ASA 5510||Cisco ASA 5520|
|Maximum Firewall Traffic (Mbps)||Up to 100 Mbps||Up to 100 Mbps||Up to 450 Mbps|
|Maximum New Connections/second||4000||9000||12,000|
|Maximum Nodes (VMs)||10||unlimited||unlimited|
Cisco ASA firewalls are compatible with these dedicated servers:
Hosting: HOST-32H, HOST-64H, HOST-128H
Storage: FS-48T, FS-72T, FS-MAX
Custom: miniHG, HG and Big HG
Additional costs may be incurred by the customer if they ask for the ASA Firewall to be reset.