Windows Server 2012 R2See the full list of distributions >
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition:
The Standard edition includes all features, roles and innovations related to Windows Server 2012. IIS8, Active Directory, Powershell V3, Nic Teaming, File Services, everything is included.
Ease of administration has been greatly improved thanks to the new "Server Manager" interface and the 2300 PowerShell cmdlets available.
Note : from May 19 2014 the Windows license prices will change. Check the price list for more information.
|Versions:||Standard Edition 64bit|
Windows Server 2012 R2 data centre Edition:
The Datacenter edition includes all the features and roles of the Standard Edition. The licence also allows you to run an unlimited number of virtual machines.
It's the optimum solution for your Cloud Computing project based on the new Hyper-V.
|Versions:||Datacenter Edition 64bit|
The new features of R2:
- IPAM (IP Address Management)
- NIC Teaming Dynamic
- SOFS (Scale Out File Server)
- SSD tiering
- Site-to-site VPN Gateway
hyper-v 2012 R2:
- Hyper-V Replica improvement
- Choice of replication frequencies between hypervisor
- Facility to replicate a VM that has already been replicated on a different server.
- Hyper-V Recovery Manager, replication solution between Azure and the On-Premise cloud
- VHDX improvement
- Instant modification to VHDX volumes
- Deduplication on the VHDX format added
- VHDX sharing, enabling several virtual machines to run the same VHDX as shared volume
- USB Passthrough
- QoS on Volume
- VM UEFI
- Export and cloning of a VM while running
Easy to use
Standard Edition 64bit
Datacenter Edition 64bit
|Access to a server||Email service|
|FTP ( port : 21 )||-||POP3 (Port 110)||-|
|SSH (Port 22)||IMAP (Port 143)||-|
|TSE (Port 3389)||SMTP (Port 25)||-|
|Web (Port 80)||-||My SQL||-|
|Named (Port 53)||-||PHP||-|