OVH is committed to a global certification strategy so that its infrastructures and services comply with international standards and best practices. This recognition of our expertise serves to increase the trust between OVH and its customers and partners.
PCI DSS Certification
- The OVH Dedicated Cloud is PCI DSS Level 1 certified;
- This certification enables OVH customers to benefit from an infrastructure that conforms to the PCI SSC (PCI Standard Security Council) standards for the storing and processing of payment card data;
ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- OVH has received the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification for its Dedicated Cloud solutions
- This norm certifies that the required security measures and management procedures are in place
SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II certifications
- The Dedicated Cloud security level is also certified to SOC 1 type II (SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402) and SOC 2 type II
- These international norms certify that an organisation has been set up with the required internal procedures for managing information system security
STAR self-assessment - Cloud Security Alliance
- This initiative informs OVH customers that OVH's cloud computing services conform to the CSA's best practices. It also details the controls that OVH has implemented to ensure the security of information systems.
- Once OVH has submitted the CAIQ questionnaire, it will be listed in the Cloud Security Alliance's STAR registry for its Dedicated Cloud solution
- To know more and see the questionnaire: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/star-registrant/ovh/
OVH Cloud recognised by VMware
For its OVH Private Cloudinfrastructure and products, OVH received two awards from VMware, the industry leader in virtualisation software and technology.
- The VMware Global Service Provider of the Year award gives recognition to the cloud computing service provider offering the best quality of service
- vCloud Datacenter certification guarantees that the OVH Cloud complies with the VMware security standards and is interoperable
- Global Service Provider 2013
- VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP) Partner of the Year for the EMEA zone in 2011, 2012, 2013
- vCloud Service Provider of the Year 2014.
Best of IT innovation award 2014
OVH's network solution vRack was awarded the "Best of IT innovation award 2014" prize by Initiative Mittelstand in Germany (April 2014).
More info: vRack.
OpenStack powered certification
After becoming an Infrastructure Donor in 2015 for the OpenStack foundation, OVH received OpenStack Powered certification in October 2016. Today, OVH is working with other providers in the community, to standardise OpenStack, in order to guarantee that users' different services are compatible with each other.