10 reasons to attend the OVH World Tour Toronto
To kick off the North American leg of the tour, by popular demand, the leader of Digital as a Service, is making a stop in Toronto on April 23. Intended for OVH customers and anybody with a passion for innovation, the OVH World Tour is the IT event of spring. The “digital revolution” train is barreling down the track. Here are 10 reasons to climb aboard the OVH car.
1. Imagine the future of “Digital as a Service”. Disruptive, pioneer, under constant innovation, OVH invents the technologies of tomorrow. Be at the forefront to discover first hand.
2. Come discover OVH. You aren’t an OVH customer? This is the ideal opportunity to examine the DNA, philosophy, and ambitions of the European leader of Digital as a Service. The keynote will immerse you into the OVH galaxy, its 17 datacenters, its 200,000 servers and its independent network of 32 PoPs with a capacity of 3.5 Tbps. This is also the occasion to discover the offers and services that meet your needs.
3. Come and rediscover OVH. Are you already an OVH customer? This is the occasion to meet our experts in a convivial atmosphere, receive free analysis of your infrastructure and discover how to strengthen and adapt it to your new projects. Receive personalized advice by our experts specializing in various areas of excellence.
4. Test the latest OVH products (dedicated cloud, hybrid, VPS, dedicated server, storage and more), at no cost to you, using vouchers which will be handed out all evening.
5. Share you feedback. Come share your ideas. Your input make us better. Constantly changing and listening to its customers, OVH adjusts its services to offer the best cloud and dedicated infrastructure.
6. Participate in our labs, these are technical workshops that give you an opportunity to learn the fundamental issues of the cloud in all its glory.
7. Learn how to build a real virtual private data center using OVH vRack technology.
8. Embark on Runabove, a public cloud service which is unique to the market, a result of years of research and partnerships with leaders in virtualization.
9. Rise to the challenge of the Internet of Things. The revolution of IoT is underway: keep pace and get ahead with our R&D specialists, who unmask for you the critical issues of this new paradigm.
10. Enlarge your circle of contacts during the event’s closing cocktail party.